RACE CORPORATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RACE CORPORATION

World Endurance Championship

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things for sale?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PITSTOP

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-14

Things for sale? Empty
PostSubject: Things for sale?   Things for sale? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 11:47 am

Hello All,

I am Pit Stop from Qatar. We deal many top brands in our market and since it is almost the end of our season and the beginning of your season, you might be interested in things that we have in stock.

Pirelli - Dunlop
Spyke - Dainese
Suomy - Nolan - Nzi
Diadora

and many other little things ..

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but it is worth a shot ..

We also have Valentino's limited edition MUGELLO Ti-Tech helmet is sizes ( S & ML )

... Ciao ..

Pit Stop Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Race Corporation
Admin
Race Corporation

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-12-03

Things for sale? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things for sale?   Things for sale? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 5:30 pm

Pitstop, you need a link there so that people can see what you've got and buy over the web Smile

I would suggest specific race parts would be best to offer here, as many riders and teams already have helmet/kit/brakes/tyres etc sponsorship deals - so, kit parts, complete race-prepped packages at the end-of-season or unique items would be best Smile

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.racecorporation.co.ukoard.com

Things for sale?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE CORPORATION :: World Endurance Championship :: Items For Sale-
Jump to: