RACE CORPORATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RACE CORPORATION

World Endurance Championship

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Race Corporation
Admin
Race Corporation

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-12-03

Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar?   Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 pm

I'm sure that Modawi Al Ansari is looking for information about the Pitstop Motorcycles team (the other Qatari team!) participating as a wild card in the World Endurance round in Qatar with their Kawasakis - and maybe even a partnership? Can anyone shed any more light on this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.racecorporation.co.ukoard.com
PITSTOP

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar?   Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 2:10 pm

Hey Admin

I'm trying to find a team to race in Qatar with my riders. Competing in the whole championship will be difficult because this is very new to us. We have good riders but they need a lot of attention and training.

If I can find a team that is willing to develop this local team, I just need to know exact information and costing of everything. My riders race K6's now and would do well on the K7's. I'm not being picky as to what makes to ride, but it might make a difference.

Maybe if we compete in the 600's category? Is there is 600 category? HELP Embarassed

For the Losail Circuit race in Qatar, 6 hours - what would the budget approximately be?

I need as much help to get this going!
Back to top Go down
vortex
Admin
vortex

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar?   Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 4:22 pm

No there isn' a 600 class anymore, a few years ago there was.
Have you got experience in an national endurance series? Very important to compete in this sort of race class, you will learn a lot of that.
Overhere in Belgium you got two endurance series , one only races at zolder the other also race at Brno , Spa, Magny cours and Hockenheim 4H races.
this is a kinda low budget type of race class .

The moment you enter the world endurance the costs are much higher of course because of the away missions Wink
You can enter the superstock class, but a real stock bike wouldn't stand a change it needs to be blue printed in order to compete in the class ,and that is also a considerable lot of nero's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.devil.herejezus.nl/
vortex
Admin
vortex

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar?   Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 9:24 am

PITSTOP wrote:
Hey Admin

I'm trying to find a team to race in Qatar with my riders. Competing in the whole championship will be difficult because this is very new to us. We have good riders but they need a lot of attention and training.

If I can find a team that is willing to develop this local team, I just need to know exact information and costing of everything. My riders race K6's now and would do well on the K7's. I'm not being picky as to what makes to ride, but it might make a difference.

Maybe if we compete in the 600's category? Is there is 600 category? HELP Embarassed

For the Losail Circuit race in Qatar, 6 hours - what would the budget approximately be?

I need as much help to get this going!

To give you an idea this the budget of ABG racing

http://www.abgperformance.com/budget.html

study
Back to top Go down
http://www.devil.herejezus.nl/
PITSTOP

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar?   Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 2:39 pm

Thanks vortex

What I need now is to know how much it would cost me to rent a whole team to race in Qatar. My riders are better on Gixxers, as we have won 2nd and 3rd overall in the local championship with standard bikes.

If I can know the cost, I might be able to cook up a sponsor within the coming months to prepare the team by November.

Thanks Guys !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar?   Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody partnering with Pitstop Motorcycles in Qatar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE CORPORATION :: World Endurance Championship :: General Rambling-
Jump to: