RACE CORPORATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RACE CORPORATION

World Endurance Championship

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kawasaki France

Go down 
+8
demon 'Damian Rowley'
Damian Cudlin
7'SPIRIT
YART07
exhaust
Mark
Jacco
Race Corporation
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Race Corporation
Admin
Race Corporation

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-12-03

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 9:10 am

Word has it that Kawasaki France have been active in trying to get technicians and riders by showering cash around...it's been rumoured that prospective mechanics have been offered double their pay packets, sight unseen, from 2006 - and Frenchman Gwen Giabbani has been approached with a big cash offer (and with a family with 2 growing boys to look after, what do you think he would do?)...and the Kawasaki France team have also signed Steve Plater for the 2007 season.
Now, who's next? Ivan Silva? Pere Riba?
Back to top Go down
http://www.racecorporation.co.ukoard.com
Jacco

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 2:00 pm

Is that what they called the Zongshen-method?
Back to top Go down
Race Corporation
Admin
Race Corporation

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: .   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 2:27 pm

To be honest, I think that Christian is just doing what he needs to do to win (or at least have a chance) against SERT...the pity is that he's decimated Yamaha Austria, the strongest 2006 challenger, along the way.
It's hard, but it happens. Nevertheless, there are other fine riders out there who deserve their chance at the big teams...for instance, what's Gary McCoy doing nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Ivan Silva   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 12:40 pm

It seems that Ivan Silva would be the third rider for Kawasaki France
Back to top Go down
Race Corporation
Admin
Race Corporation

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: .   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 12:48 pm

So...that's the line-up for Kawasaki France sorted...now, what's happening with Yamaha Austria, anyone know?
Back to top Go down
exhaust

Registration date : 2006-12-19

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:17 pm

yeah guys yart have now a fast australian rider,but you are right gwen is fast but is he the right choice for a good team? i dont think so
greetz
Back to top Go down
Race Corporation
Admin
Race Corporation

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Aussies on the move...and a German at SERT?   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 2:09 pm

...and there's another rumour doing the rounds that another Australian is riding with Kawasaki...

..with the further rumour that Max Neukirchner has a ride with Castrol Suzuki for Le Mans and maybe the Bol d'Or...comments?
Back to top Go down
YART07

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 12:12 am

Admin wrote:
...and there's another rumour doing the rounds that another Australian is riding with Kawasaki...

..with the further rumour that Max Neukirchner has a ride with Castrol Suzuki for Le Mans and maybe the Bol d'Or...comments?

Neukirchner is confirmed for the 2nd Suzuki for Le Mans and Bol d'Or this has been published in german newspapers. But all other statements about YART are just rumours. Nothing is decided jet. There are just very strong riders in discussion, from Germany, England, France, USA,Austria and Australia too.A lot of Riders will test and the decission will be taken soon. So far all is open.
Back to top Go down
7'SPIRIT

Registration date : 2006-12-21

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 2:47 pm

Please YAMAHA07, i'd like you to develop your comments from your post?

I just wish to Mandy and all YART team the best for 2007, i spent so much great time the last 2 years with them. Tchuss
Back to top Go down
YART07

Registration date : 2006-12-20

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 12:27 am

Gwen was for sure best and fastest rider ever have been riding for YART. YART was and is pround of him. That a private team is a trabulin for talents is clear.All YART will miss Gwen a lot and he will be a special guest every time in #7 pit. He wasn 't just a rider , Gwen is a real friend !! Gwen all YART miss you a lot!! Not just at the races , but at all parties !!! And Gwen will show to everybody in 2007 that he is quite the fastest Endurance Rider all over the world ! This is not just my opinion , thats the status !!!! If I would have the possibilty I would put Gwen in SSP or WSBK . Mandy, Markus,Christian,Didi,Andy,Aline and Roli.
Back to top Go down
Race Corporation
Admin
Race Corporation

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Gwen fast policemann   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 10:10 am

I've always been a fan of Gwen...he's come through crashes that would have left other riders in tears, had major frights (he's a member of Vallelunga's Curvone Club - easily as scary as Craners at Donington) - and he's just got faster and faster, without the need of a "Go Faster" tattoo Smile
Even if he's going "green", Go Gwen Go! Smile
Back to top Go down
Damian Cudlin

Registration date : 2006-12-23

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 3:11 am

You got something against tattoos Clive?

https://servimg.com/view/10024341/1
Back to top Go down
Race Corporation
Admin
Race Corporation

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Tats   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 3:31 am

Nothing against tats, the best one I've seen was on one of the Junior LMS riders' right hand, a thick arrow tattoo from his index finger curving around to the thumb...looked great!

THAT'S what I meant by "Go Faster" tattoos Smile

...amd that picture just HAS to go on the website...!
Back to top Go down
Damian Cudlin

Registration date : 2006-12-23

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Go Faster Tattoos   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 3:52 am

Haha, just taking the piss mate.

Maybe my next one should say 'racecorporation.co.uk'..... You know, like that bird who tattooed the name of the highest ebay bidder on her forehead.

Hmmmm, so how much cash have you got?
Back to top Go down
Race Corporation
Admin
Race Corporation

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: How much would it cost...   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 5:01 am

...for the one that says

...CONTENTS MAY SETTLE IN TRANSIT rendeer
Back to top Go down
demon 'Damian Rowley'

demon 'Damian Rowley'

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 8:45 am

Damian Cudlin wrote:
You got something against tattoos Clive?

https://servimg.com/view/10024341/1

Hmmmm that looks damn painful me old china Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.damianrowley.com
Race Corporation
Admin
Race Corporation

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Replacement at Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:40 pm

With Ivan Silva being taken away by the factory D'Antin Kawasaki Team, running under the auspices of the QMMF in Qatar, Christian Bourgeois has had to cast a wide net for another Kawasaki expert...and who better than Britain's Scott Smart, 4th in the 2005 British Superbike Championship where he was racing with the Hawk Kawasaki Team.

Although we still don't know what the official name is of the new QMMF team...they really do look like being one of the top challengers for the 2007 World Endurance crown:

1) Phase One Yamaha - Warwick Nowland/Glen Richards/Didier Vankeymeulen
2) Yamaha Austria - Igor Jerman/Sebastien Scarnato/Damian Cudlin
3) Castrol Suzuki - Vincent Philippe/Matthieu Lagrive/Julien Da Costa
4) Bolliger Kawasaki - Horst Saiger/Patrick Muff/David Morillion
5) Kawasaki France - Gwen Giabbani/Steve Plater/Scott Smart
6) QMMF Kawasaki - Mishal Al Nuaimi/Jose Luis Cardoso/Ivan Silva

One GLARING omission - there is no challenge at all from the once all-powerful Honda marque. In the entire Permanent Teams list, there is not one team running a Honda.
Back to top Go down
PITSTOP

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-14

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 11:09 am

Admin wrote:
With Ivan Silva being taken away by the factory D'Antin Kawasaki Team, running under the auspices of the QMMF in Qatar, Christian Bourgeois has had to cast a wide net for another Kawasaki expert...and who better than Britain's Scott Smart, 4th in the 2005 British Superbike Championship where he was racing with the Hawk Kawasaki Team.

Although we still don't know what the official name is of the new QMMF team...they really do look like being one of the top challengers for the 2007 World Endurance crown:

1) Phase One Yamaha - Warwick Nowland/Glen Richards/Didier Vankeymeulen
2) Yamaha Austria - Igor Jerman/Sebastien Scarnato/Damian Cudlin
3) Castrol Suzuki - Vincent Philippe/Matthieu Lagrive/Julien Da Costa
4) Bolliger Kawasaki - Horst Saiger/Patrick Muff/David Morillion
6) QMMF Kawasaki - Mishal Al Nuaimi/Jose Luis Cardoso/Ivan Silva

One GLARING omission - there is no challenge at all from the once all-powerful Honda marque. In the entire Permanent Teams list, there is not one team running a Honda.

Hey Guys ..!

I was hoping that the QMMF team would be an all Qatari team, but taking Ivan Silva and Jose Cardoso just killed the deal. Plus not even mentioning Ahmed Al Abdulla by Mishal Al Nuaimi is a bit depressing when I come to think about it.

Lets just hope things go well for us and we have an all Qatari team at least to compete in November in Qatar.
Back to top Go down
Race Corporation
Admin
Race Corporation

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:31 pm

It seems that Ahmed Ibrahim M.A.Hassan is credited as the 4th rider for the team, now officially known as Qatar Endurance Racing Team . We've had SERT, YART and now QERT.

We are still wondering what kind of factory deal it is with QERT...

Regarding Honda, it's great that RMT21 are now in...yup, on a HONDA! sunny
Back to top Go down
smarty_fan

smarty_fan

Registration date : 2007-03-19

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:07 pm

Admin wrote:
to cast a wide net for another Kawasaki expert...and who better than Britain's Scott Smart, 4th in the 2005 British Superbike Championship where he was racing with the Hawk Kawasaki Team.

As you said 'who better than Scott Smart'? cheers Cool Kawasaki France Aktion083

Hope Scotty and Steve Plater have a very successful Endurance Season! Kawasaki France Aktion083 Kawasaki France Aktion083
Good Luck to Team Kawasaki France!
alien cheers Kawasaki France Aktion083
Back to top Go down
vortex
Admin
vortex

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 4:27 pm

Kawasaki France 070419_ac_00027

I expected them to engange SERT this year , they're trying the race is long...but already two laps behind by midnight isn't promising .
Mind you i'm a kwakker man myself , alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.devil.herejezus.nl/
vortex
Admin
vortex

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 3:28 am

Julien Masquecoz managed to pull out an 1.39 this morning, fastest lap after 14hour race distance Shocked , cold air and ram air does well on the kwakker Wink

still in 3th place in same lap as sert1 and one lap from sert2
11:27 local time.

So this is satisfying, strange pitstop a few hours ago , team wasn't ready it seemed, lost second place that moment.
difference now is 40sec with sert1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.devil.herejezus.nl/
Ducat53

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:19 am

Hi everybody,

I just see that the n°111 at Magny Cours will be ride by :
- Erwan Nigon (ex Endurance Moto 38 )
- Simon Andrews (BSB)

Stuart Easton is wounded (crash on pre Bol) so he will be replace... Perhaps by a spanish rider ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.world-endurance.com
Sponsored content

Kawasaki France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki France   Kawasaki France Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kawasaki France
Page 1 of 1